This penthouse apartment is breathtaking inside and out. The open, airy and comfortable apartment is well-appointed for relaxed living on holiday.
Whether you are recovering from a strenuous day or entertaining, dining or cooking, this apartment is a delight. During the day, it is flooded with light and the mesmerising view of the full Thredbo ski area. At night you will want to leave the blinds open to look at the night sky and the snow groomers at work across the mountain. This apartment has the best view in Thredbo of the weekly flare run and subsequent fireworks display during winter.
On the entry-level, the apartment has a large timber floored living area and kitchen. Here, the floor-to-ceiling windows and skylights let in light and the view of the entire Thredbo ski area. This level also has a bedroom, a double-sized bathroom and a laundry area. The living area opens to a large patio for personal use and a 180º view up and down the valley.
Up the internal stairs of the apartment, there is a mezzanine with another bedroom (with ensuite) and a loft with sofas and a games table. The mezzanine overlooks the living area.
Comforts provided with this apartment include:
· An indoor car space in the building’s secure garage, including two wall-mounted bike racks.
· Winter ski shuttle bus stop just outside the building.
· A ski locker in the garage, and boot locker (with a boot/glove dryer) in the foyer, and a clothes-drying cupboard in the apartment.
· Use a lift or stairs to travel the one level between the car park and the apartment.
· A trolley to move heavy bags between the car park and the apartment.
· Reverse cycle air conditioning and gas fireplace.
· Smart TV (Sony with sound bar) in the living area.
· A well-equipped kitchen including Miele large oven, microwave oven, gas five burner cooktop, and dishwasher.
· Espresso machine and grinder. Takes pods or bring your choice of beans to show your barista skills.
· Laundry with sink, washing machine and condensing dryer.
· All linen and bedding supplied.
· Upper bedroom: Queen double bed; TV; supplementary heater; ensuite with shower, separate spa bath, heated towel rail, and heated floor.
· Lower bedroom: King double bed that can be made up into 2x king single beds on request; TV; supplementary heater; next to a large bathroom with bath, double hand basins, double shower, heated towel rail, and heated floor.
The complex is built into the hillside, with the ground floor (entrance) being level 4.
Level 5 – Apartments 8 & 9 (The Penthouses)
Level 4 – Apartments 6 & 7 (garage entrance level, foyer with ski lockers)
Level 3 – Apartments 4 & 5
Level 2 – Apartments 2 & 3
Bedroom 1 (upstairs with ensuite): 1 x Queen Bed
Bedroom 2 (entry-level) : 1 x King Bed **
**Only these room configurations can change and must be requested in the booking notes for a variation at the time of booking. If booking within 3 weeks: only the default bedding will be set in the property.
All bedding, linen, and towels are supplied.